Improved Imaging Quality Thanks to Aspherical Polymer Lenses
With aspherical polymer lenses, you can prevent imaging errors. Injection molding and stamping procedures are used to produce optics with aspherical surfaces at the same cost as spherical optics.
Our aspherical polymer lenses have a non-spherical surface to improve the quality of optical images. Using a diamond processing method, we are able to produce high-precision aspherical lenses and tool inserts very efficiently. We use these in turn to mold aspherical polymer lenses. Depending on the size and shape, these lenses can achieve a global dimensional accuracy of PV < 1µm and micro roughness of Ra < 10 nm.
With the injection molding and stamping procedure, aspherical polymer surfaces can be molded just as precisely as spherical surfaces — for the same cost. Therefore, aspherical contours are therefore widely used in polymer optics.
- Outstanding quality: Achieve better optical images
- High-precision: Achieve global dimensional accuracy of PV < 1µm and micro roughness of Ra < 10nm
- Cost-saving: Produce at the same price as spherical surfaces
Fields of Application
- Medical technology: Higher-quality imaging processes
- Sensor systems: Higher image quality in UV and IR applications
Do you have any questions? Our experts are happy to help.
Polymer Optics & Optoelectronic Systems
+49 36482 45-406
+49 36482 45-226
+86 021 38252380-102
Light & Optics | North America
+1 561 881 7400